Elementary Children: SOS (Seeds of Success) or
Middle/High School Youth:TNT(Teens n Transition)
We are excited to invite your child to our thrilling, fun, adventurous fall after school program. We have a lot of amazing things planned for them to enjoy this upcoming fall.
We will be having an open enrollment (limited spots) this month to sign up for New Hope’s fall program. In order for your child to participate in our fall after school program you will need to fill out the Student Profile Forms, print them out and return them via mail to New Hope Ministries, Joel Giovannetti, 5228 East Trindle Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, or you may fill out the forms below and click the submit button. If you chose the online submission option you will be reserving a spot for your child if the program is not already filled, but you will still have to provide signed permissions prior to your child participating in the program.
New Hope Ministries has programs for the following communities and students:
- Northern Middle/ High School (M/W/F): after school to 5:30, Old Middle School
- South Mountain, Dillsburg, Northern Elementary (Tu/Th): after school to 5:30, Old Middle School
- Dover Intermediate/ High School (M/W/F): after school to 5:00, (M/W – Friendship Community Church, F – St. Davids Church)
- Elementary Schools (Tu/Th):after school to 6:00, St. Davids Church
- Mechanicsburg/ CV Middle/ High School (M/W/F): after school to 5:30, FUM Church
- Elementary Schools (Tu/Th): after school to 5:30, FUM Church
- Wellsville Elementary School (Tu/Th): after school to 5:30, Grace UM Church
- Shaull and Green Ridge Elementary School (Tu/Th): after school to 5:30, St. Pauls Church
- Washington Heights Elementary School (M/W): after school till 5:30, Calvary UM Church Lemoyne
We are planning on starting the Wertzville Road program September 6th and all other programs the week of September 12th. Your child will be picked up after school by New Hope’s Children and Youth staff and volunteers. Please arrive at scheduled ending time to pick up your child.
We would love to have your child attend New Hope Ministries Children & Youth Programs. For your child to participate in New Hope’s youth program, the Student Profile form must be completed and turned in before your child can attend. These forms also give New Hope permission to provide transportation for your child from school, for any field trips or service projects we may be involved in. We cannot transport your child without your signed permission on this paper work.
There are a few other things about the Student Profile we would like to point out and clarify:
- The individual child information gives us essential phone numbers and insight about medical and physical conditions we should be aware of to be of service to your child.
- The school information will help us to be more effective in assisting your child with homework each day. Giving us permission to receive your child’s grades and school information helps to support our United Way Funding and gives us insight as to where we can be more helpful with school work.
- When we ask you to indicate your total combined Gross Income of all household members, in which your child is living, we are ask because of the following reasons: First, many of the families we serve at New Hope are going through financial difficulties; therefore our programs are free. In order for us to provide this service for families, we sometimes ask families without financial struggles to pay for events and activities. Second, your family may be struggling financially and you may qualify for services at New Hope Ministries. If this is the case, we want the opportunity to inform you of the available assistance. This information also helps support our United Way funding.
- The Permission and Authorization for Medical Treatment gives us the information we need to help your child in the case of a medical emergency.
- We ask for your Birthday in order to help connect you to your child in our Database. If there is an emergency, with this connection we can easily obtain a phone number to reach you.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this information. We will keep all of this information confidential and use it appropriately. Once you have completed the Student Profile, return it in a stamped envelope to New Hope Ministries, attention to Joel Giovannetti, 5228 East Trindle Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.
We look forward to serving your child and family. If you have any questions or concerns about the forms or our Children & Youth Programs, please call Joel Giovannetti @ 717-766-7333, ext. 3016 or email at email@example.com.